Craving pasta? Who doesn't?
Here's a healthy alternative that's actually satisfying, and bacon is involved- need I say more?
Creamy Spaghetti Squash with Bacon
1 Spaghetti squash
4tbsp of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1/4 cup of milk - whatever percentage you like. The higher the percentage- the creamier the sauce
4tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Cut the squash in half length-wise and scoop out the seeds.
3. Place the squash on a baking sheet rind side up and cook in oven for 30-40 minutes.
4. Once done, use a fork to scrape out the insides of the squash.
1. Heat frying pan over medium heat and fry bacon.
2. Once done, set aside on paper towel.
1. In a frying pan, heat olive oil and saute the garlic over medium heat.
2. Once it browns, add the milk and continue to whisk.
3. Add in parmesan cheese and continue to stir until it's well mixed.
4. Pour over the squash and mix well. Crumble cooled bacon and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
Serve with seasoned chicken breast. A great cure for your comfort food cravings and it's only a little bit naughty.
Bon appétit mes amis!