It's Saturday morning and your craving a greasy, delicious breakfast covered and syrup and butter. My friends, have I got a great skinny substitute for you.
I give you- Skinny pancakes! You will not believe how easy and tasty they are. It really doesn't even need syrup.
Makes about 4 small pancakes.
1 Ripe banana
1tbsp hemp hearts (optional)
1. Mush up the banana in a bowl with a fork.
2. With a beater, beat in the two eggs and hemp hearts.
3. Spray some non-stick cooking spray in a pan and warm up to medium-high heat.
4. Once heated, pour batter into the pan and flip until both sides are golden brown.
5. Serve with syrup and fresh fruit if desired.
You can make big batches of these and bring to work for the week. They are so satisfying and healthy.