I'm not going to lie to you guys and say this is skinny. This is on the 'fat' side of the scale and it's absolutely delicious. A crowd pleaser to say the least.
Three Layer Dip
1 Can of refried beans
1 package of Taco seasoning
1 container of medium salsa
1 container of low-fat sour cream
1 container of low-fat cream cheese
1tbsp of cajun seasoning
1 diced tomato
4 green onions
1 cup of shredded cheese
1. Combine the can of refried beans with the package of taco seasoning and spread in the bottom of a casserole dish or bowl.
2. Pour the container of medium salsa over the refried beans.
3. Beat together the sour cream and cream cheese with the tablespoon of cajun seasoning and pour over salsa layer.
4. sprinkle diced tomato, cheese and green onions over sour cream layer.
5. Serve with Tortilla chips.
Bon appétit mes amis!